Comparison of the Top US Network Operators
Newsbrief by Brad Kellett on Tuesday February 21, 2006.
carrier news · brad kellett
Sponsored links, if any, appear in green.
The Wireless Report has made what it is calling an "Apples-to-Apples Comparison" of the major US network operators, based upon what a real-world customer could want in a plan.
The base customer used to compare the carriers included these details:
- 400 to 600 anytime weekday minutes and unlimited/free night airtime minutes (after 9pm) and weekend airtime minutes
- Nationwide toll-free calling and national roaming included (whether in or out of home network)
- 200 to 500 text messages per month (not including MMS, video and picture messages, unless applicable)
- Wireless handset-only internet access with at least 2 megabytes of data traffic per month
- Voicemail, Call Waiting, Caller ID (typically free with any wireless plan)