News by Andrew Kameka on Thursday May 08, 2014.
|Sponsored links, if any, appear in green.|
Sprint has begun updating the HTC One Max to the latest version of HTC's Sense UI software. The update adds almost all of the software features found in the One M8 to the Max, meaning there are plenty of Sense 6 changes to pay attention to. One of the most encouraging for users is the introduction of Extreme Power Saving mode, which has the potential to significantly extend battery life.
Other new features include:
- New Camera UI with simpler on-screen controls
- Color-coded themes and new font selections
- A button to clear all recent apps
- New Gallery and Music apps with a new interface and more features
- Blinkfeed improved to have better navigation, restaurant recommendations, and a neater design
- Sense TV now includes sports scores and new social media integration
There are dozens of more features that users will notice as they begin to browse Sense 6. It's a sizable update topping 537 MB, so users would be wise to charge the phone to at least 75 percent and then try to apply the update by going to Settings > About phone > Software update. Not all devices may be able to see the update right away but Sprint is rolling it out to customers now.source: Twitter
Andrew is based in Miami, Florida.