News by Andrew Kameka on Wednesday March 12, 2014.
|Sponsored links, if any, appear in green.|
HTC's poor-run of secrets continued recently as a version of the All New HTC One has appeared online. That's nothing new because we've seen a ridiculous amount of leaks reveal details about the dual camera system and confirm the phone's design. What's new is that someone actually sold a Verizon model HTC One 2014 edition that doesn't call the phone "The All New HTC One."
It's unclear why the box doesn't bear the name of the new branding, but it may be because HTC is out to establish a single brand name for its flagship device and then update the model each year. Apple did something similar with the iPad before it backtracked and introduced the iPad Air.
Whatever the cause for the simplified HTC One naming, the box and listing also confirm several specs, including:
- 5-inch display with 1080p HD resolution
- 2.3 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM
- 32GB ROM, 128GB microSD slot
- BoomSound speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Duo Camera with BSI, Ultrapixels, F2.0/28mm lens
- 5-megapixel front camera with BSI wide angle lens, HDR, and 1080p HD video
- 4G LTE Verizon, nanoSIM, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA, NFC
Andrew is based in Miami, Florida.