News by Andrew Kameka on Tuesday December 17, 2013.
|Sponsored links, if any, appear in green.|
British operator EE has announced that it will offer an early glimpse at the curved LG G Flex smartphone in select stores beginning December 20. A sneak peek is all customers will get because the phone won't actually be available to buy.
EE says that it put the LG G Flex on display at 10 stores in England as a way to give interested consumers hands-on time with the device. The G Flex has earned headlines because of its unique design with vertical curves, a bendable body, and a self-healing coating that removes light scratches. EE wants potential buyers to get an early look at the phone, which doesn't officially go on sale until February 2014.
Here are the stores where customers can get a hands-on preview of the LG G Flex:
- London, Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford E20 1EH
- London, Westfield Shopping Centre, White City W12 7GG
- London, 155/157 Oxford Street, W1D 2JH
- Kent, Bluewater Shopping Centre, DA9 9ST
- Nottingham, 16 Clumber Street, NG1 3GA
- Manchester, The Trafford Centre, M17 8AP
- Brighton, 209-210 Western Road, BN1 2BA
- Cambridge, 40-41 Lions Yard, CB2 3NA
- Merry Hill, The Merryhill Centre, DY5 1QX
- Sheffield, Meadowhall Centre, S9 1EN
Andrew is MobileBurn.com's managing editor. He is based in Miami, Florida.