News by Andrew Kameka on Monday December 10, 2012.
|Sponsored links, if any, appear in green.|
Last week, Samsung released a promotional video demonstrating some of the new features that will be available in its upcoming update for the Galaxy S III. Samsung today released the second half of highlights for the new Premium Suite Android 4.1 upgrade. The company still hasn't released specific details about dates of availability, but here's a roundup of the features that will be included:
- Paper Artist app provides new camera effects to provide a pop art style to your photos.
- Camera, Low Light Shot has new settings to reduce noise when taking photos in low light, even with no flash present.
- Camera, Best Face will let users take five photos of a group and then select the Best Face from individuals, so blinking or looking away can be corrected in a new photo.
- Easy Mode simplifies the home screen UI to have frequently used widgets appear; it's designed for new smartphone owners.
- Sound Balance can adjust Left and Right audio levels on earphones.
- Setup Wizard guides users through the setup process that will include Accessibility options for people who have vision or hearing challenges.
- Camera Easy Snap is an Accessibility feature that will announce when faces are detected, so vision impaired users are assisted when taking photos.source: Samsung
Andrew is based in Miami, Florida.